Soundproofing Foam

L

Lexingtongue

Anywhere local that will sell it? Need about two foot by two foot to put over my bathroom window when I get back to Grimdalay, the noisiest city on earth. Any suggestions for brands or styles with better noise cancelling would be appreciated.

Is this intended to be a permanent fix?

I have some foam insulation which is foil backed left over from insulating my garden office. You are more than welcome to an off cut.

Is this intended to be a permanent fix?

I have some foam insulation which is foil backed left over from insulating my garden office. You are more than welcome to an off cut.
That would be great, mate. Basically, the building regs over there are appalling and the noise comes right through the ill-fitting windows. My bathroom window is small and wide open to the elements so the noise coming through is obscene. My landlord doesn't want to put a frame in it for some bizarre reason, so I'm having to do something about it myself.

That would be great, mate. Basically, the building regs over there are appalling and the noise comes right through the ill-fitting windows. My bathroom window is small and wide open to the elements so the noise coming through is obscene. My landlord doesn't want to put a frame in it for some bizarre reason, so I'm having to do something about it myself.

No problem, send me a PM to sort pick up.

SEX DUNGEON ALERT

I’ll be dissolved in a bath of acid before the new year :lol:

No problem, send me a PM to sort pick up.

I’ll be dissolved in a bath of acid before the new year :lol:
Your inbox is full, mate. Pop me one when you get a chance and I'll see about coming over today if you're free?

Back