Sossij and egg mcmuffins

I bought avocado once as I was sure I'd had it before and like it - tried it and wasn't sure it was right, perhaps it wasn't ripe but I found it unpleasant. What are you supposed to do with it ? mush it up ? slice it ? eat it raw ?
I will try it again if I know what to do with the bloody thing to prepare it etc.
Mashed up with a little salt & pepper... lidl sourdough bread goes well...

I bought avocado once as I was sure I'd had it before and like it - tried it and wasn't sure it was right, perhaps it wasn't ripe but I found it unpleasant. What are you supposed to do with it ? mush it up ? slice it ? eat it raw ?
I will try it again if I know what to do with the bloody thing to prepare it etc.
Mash it with some lime juice and chilli flakes or some hot sauce, have it on top of some really nice toasted bread. Simple but delicious.

Ripe when they give a little under the fingers, but don't squidge (over-ripe).

Fantastic scratter bait to be fair to them.

Probably have one every 6 months at best but they are always canny.
It’s a whole new world this like, never tried it. I just tip a paper sachet of salt on the hash brown and eat it. The hash brown and salt are all in next time.
Na fuck that man, You want a bite of hash brown, then the sarnie, back to the hashbrown.

Hoying it in the bun is ruining the switch-between. Only acceptable if you purchase two hash browns and add one to the sarnie leaving the other as a ‘side’.

Last edited:
Get mine without the egg, only recently started doing it and have found it revelatory...superb. Side to that, have also started using the click and collect parking bays which are another win.

Can I just say we now always write them sossijes and that's due to this place.

Carry on.

Fantastic scratter bait to be fair to them.

Probably have one every 6 months at best but they are always canny.

Na fuck that man, You want a bite of hash brown, then the sarnie, back to the hashbrown.

Hoying it in the bun is ruining the switch-between. Only acceptable if you purchase two hash browns and add one to the sarnie leaving the other as a ‘side’.

Who only buys the one hashy though mate? Wronguns thats who

Back