Sorry we missed you

The new Ken Loach fillum.

Looking forward to it, me pal is in it (as he was in I Daniel) eeeee look at me....
He went to the premiere last night and said it blew him away and was very emotional to watch.
Gets released this weekend iirc

Is that why hes on Question time tonight?

The last time I remember him on the programme fighting for the working class and underprivileged was when he released "I Daniel Blake"

And the gullible still worship him

😁

The new Ken Loach fillum.

Looking forward to it, me pal is in it (as he was in I Daniel) eeeee look at me....
He went to the premiere last night and said it blew him away and was very emotional to watch.
Gets released this weekend iirc

Me mam is in it. Plays the woman being cared for.
You should have. I rarely get involved in politics on this board but Loach is a total moron. He got Blake wrong on so many levels. I was working on government contracts on UC at the time of the film and it was a joke.
Alright Mr Duncan-Smith?

Last edited:
Battlefield 3 for the ps3 was great but Counter-Strike is the best game I've ever played its a Half-Life modification you get to use console and have full control over the parameters of the game.

You should have. I rarely get involved in politics on this board but Loach is a total moron. He got Blake wrong on so many levels. I was working on government contracts on UC at the time of the film and it was a joke.
Kes was voted best film of the 20th century, he made some good movies from the top of my head Riff Raff, Cathy Come Home, Land and Freedom, Carla Song, My name is Joe and of course Kes. In my opinion there are more morons working in joke centres

Back