Sopranos fans

The podcast is brilliant.

They bounce of each other really well.

Schirripa annoyed the hell out of me in the first few episodes but as you say they do complement each other really well now.

Think Imperioli is definitely involved in some way in the theory that Tony dies in Series 1 mind :lol:

Schirripa annoyed the hell out of me in the first few episodes but as you say they do complement each other really well now.

Think Imperioli is definitely involved in some way in the theory that Tony dies in Series 1 mind :lol:

I‘m begging to think he is indeed the elusive “Pundit” :lol:

I nearly gave up. In fact I think I started a thread on here about it but they soon found their rhythm.
I'm rewatching it again and I think watching on a bigger TV gives a totally different perspective. The dialogue is superb, almost musical, and the swearing, especially by Junior, is majestic.

No one would have clipped Christopher as he was Tonys nephew - look what happened when Mathew and his mate shot Chris to try to impress Richie Aprile.

Not his proper nephew - its an Italian thing

Back