PlayStation classic

Just seen this thread :oops:

My problem with it is the fact that the games from the console have on the whole aged badly, I know its hardly retro but going for a PS2 classic would have been more tempting.

Just seen this thread :oops:

My problem with it is the fact that the games from the console have on the whole aged badly, I know its hardly retro but going for a PS2 classic would have been more tempting.

Ps2 has plenty of still playable games imo. Ps1 has very few. I'd play tomb raider and that's probably about it it

Tomb raider 1 has awful controls. We put up with it at the time because we didn't know any better.

It does but still find it playable.

Actually add spyro to the list but that's coming out on Xbox one anyway so what would be the point in playing it in 90's graphics

Seen ti mate :lol:
A PS2 would have been a better choice because alot of those games have aged very well imo.
Didn't they only stop supporting the PS2 a few weeks back? That's still a "live" console really.

Al this re-making old stuff is stupid. Emulation is good enough for the amount of time you actually want to play very old games. They're usually very clunky by today's standards.

Didn't they only stop supporting the PS2 a few weeks back? That's still a "live" console really.

Al this re-making old stuff is stupid. Emulation is good enough for the amount of time you actually want to play very old games. They're usually very clunky by today's standards.
That's probably why the won't release one for a while yet, as they probably think it isn't old enough to re-release.

Back