Sony Pulse Headset

payne

Striker
Anyone got any experience of this with PS5?

Wondering if I should buy a pair to play through Forbidden West but not sure if necessary as PS5 now supports 3D audio through the TV speakers.

Anyone got any experience of this with PS5?

Wondering if I should buy a pair to play through Forbidden West but not sure if necessary as PS5 now supports 3D audio through the TV speakers.
Love mine. Just so I can keep the noise up without waking the house, the 3D is great on them as well. Can’t comment on the 3D audio through the tv mind.

Proper uncomfy and fairly heavy imo, returned mine - I’m a bit of a headphone snob like. Just beware if you have big lugs. Good sound and functionality tho.

Proper uncomfy and fairly heavy imo, returned mine - I’m a bit of a headphone snob like. Just beware if you have big lugs. Good sound and functionality tho.
I bought a pair in the end and they work really well imo. They aren't noise cancelling like. I also have to Sennheiser HD MK 2s and Powerbeats so anything is more comfortable to them.

At first they were knacking my ears. Once I jiggled them around a bit and ensured my ear was inside the cup they’re super comfy.

Back