Sons Of Anarchy

Boris Bear

Striker
What a pile of utter shit?

I'm halfway through the second series and it has become a morbid exercise of continuing to watch to see if it can get any worse. It's like Grand Theft Auto without the acting ability.

Charlie Hunnam - the man of a thousand voices and every one the same.

I'm halfway through the second series and it has become a morbid exercise of continuing to watch to see if it can get any worse. It's like Grand Theft Auto without the acting ability.

It can and it does :lol:

I'm up to episode 4 or 5 I think. It's getting sacked like.
Repetitive and frankly unbelievable. Game of Thrones is more realistic. :lol:

Is it worth watching. Seen it on Netflix and it's meant to be shite like
I'm watching it, it's shite.

It's absolutely tedious. The acting is dreadful and I couldn't get past one of the main characters looking like a dog.

Black Sails is where it's at, brilliant story, brilliant acting and plenty of fit birds running round with their jubblies out.

It can and it does :lol:

Aw shite....I'm going to have to watch it until the end now

It's like a bloodier Emmerdale if that's even possible.

Sorry but that's not possible

It's absolutely tedious. The acting is dreadful and I couldn't get past one of the main characters looking like a dog.

Black Sails is where it's at, brilliant story, brilliant acting and plenty of fit birds running round with their jubblies out.

Which one?

Back