Songs you don't hear any more at football

Oh Rodney Rodney,Rodney Rodney Rodney Rodney shit house Marsh!....good player mind...always hoped we would not give oppositions best players stick as they always seemed to play out of their skin when we did!....
I can remember this being sung when players were warming up and Rodney waving to to the Fulwell just before "shithouse" and he looked a right twat

:lol:

Always stuck in my mind from absolutely years ago our lot chanting 'Ipswich' at their fans in the highest pitched tone ever.
I remember that at Portman Road

Last edited:

Can you hear the Roker Roar (Milk Cup final at its best)

There's a circus in the town....

Sure Leicester still do it....

Main stand seats Roker wing...
The theme tune for It Ain't Half Hot Mum... always someone at the back finished it off with a Shaaaddddd Arpppppp. ... seats seats seats! Ahhh those were the days. ...
Class that - the aint half hot mum song - was generally sang by those front left of the Roker wing seats? Usually when a fella who I used to think looked like Malcolm mclaren turned up! Happy days!

Last edited:
Sure Leicester still do it....

Main stand seats Roker wing...
The theme tune for It Ain't Half Hot Mum... always someone at the back finished it off with a Shaaaddddd Arpppppp. ... seats seats seats! Ahhh those were the days. ...
Ha ha was just about to post this!!

Yeah I'd never heard this before until I saw us at St James' last time, carries on with something like 'we'll never be mastered by black and white bastards, coz Sunderlands the best of them'
Remember a pre season friendly at Blackpool about 20ish year back when we got invaded by a mad swarm of ladybirds.
Thousands of the little bastards.
The chorus of the above got changed to "we'll never get mastered by black and red laybirds" spontaneously.
Dead funny at the time.

The mags in Monaco did this

In your Monaco slums,
In your Monaco slums,
You look in the dustbin for something to eat
You find a cooked lobster and you think it's a treat
In your Monaco slums

Not one to praise them lot, but credit where its due.

Lobster should really be replaced with a one syllable word for it to work. So, considering they've only changed 2 words this is a poor implementation of a good idea. Yours, Burt Bacharach.

Lee Howey, Lee Howey, Lee Howey.......your brother is a c**t

Edit : Sorry, didn't read every post but it still makes me laugh

Last edited:
Best I have ever heard at an away ground:

1975 last game of season away to Aston Villa. A win would have had us promoted but we lost 2-0 (Rod Belfitt up front explains the result!).

Over 57000 there and the Holte End were singing Ghost Riders in the Sky. Yippie yi ayes just rolling down the terraces.

A memorable day because we had an enormous following.

Brian Little scored iirc. Shite day.

Back