Song for your funeral

Don’t want one

Just a quick as fuck ceremony and let people crack on

Puts a song in your kids head forever about their fathas death
Father Cornish popped off 3 years ago last week and he had Bridge over troubled waters ( he loved that song and so do I) and a bit of Dolly Parton. Both are sad and were sad songs prior to his leaving. It’s just a bit more sad listening to them songs now. Oh, and writing about them on a message board, that gets me too :neutral:

My mams leaving her body to medical science so im thinking of
For the memorial ceremony .. She would laugh and it also reminds me she took us kids to see Dave Clark 5 at Blackpool Tower while in holiday..

My mate had
We'll meet again and
See ya later alligator.

He was a MLF anarl.

Not really. But the sentiment applies. I used to have ‘funeral music’ that I’d like but - well did one thing I won’t hear it and for another after having been tomb few funerals recently and seen the absolute stressed ststecsomd people get into whilst arranging or attend them I won’t be putting anybody through any unnecessary trouble on my behalf.

Everyone who knows me and asks me to select s playlist for this or that event or and knows how obsessive I can get will be surprised when my executor tells them that I’ve instructed ‘no music’.

Actually there’ll probably be nobody there anyway so no need for any bother after all.

Back