Son came home today

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the hospital. Born a few days ago. I'm over the moon. For the first one I had to stream the matches from intensive care (for two months) but this little un' has been perfect.

Can't wait to get him into the stadium and following the lads. Stuff the dip in fortunes. Supporting Sunderland is fantastic.
Don't have him watch Sunderland too early.

Don't want his first words to be "That was f***ing shite."

Congrats :cool:

Wait until he starts banging his toys full belt off the telly then running off laughing and smacking you in the face. That was me tonight. FFS.

Funnily enough the TV's broken from my last one, who was annoyed that Pawlett Patrol had to go off. God help anyone in the future that has an argument with her.
Don't have him watch Sunderland too early.

Don't want his first words to be "That was f***ing shite."

Congrats :cool:

During the last game he gurgled a bit and soiled himself. I fear it's the same thing.

Got two SAFC baby grows somewhere from my last one. They look better quality then the home kit.

Funnily enough the TV's broken from my last one, who was annoyed that Pawlett Patrol had to go off. God help anyone in the future that has an argument with her.

During the last game he gurgled a bit and soiled himself. I fear it's the same thing.

Got two SAFC baby grows somewhere from my last one. They look better quality then the home kit.

You will get your own back one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back