Son came home today

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the hospital. Born a few days ago. I'm over the moon. For the first one I had to stream the matches from intensive care (for two months) but this little un' has been perfect.

Can't wait to get him into the stadium and following the lads. Stuff the dip in fortunes. Supporting Sunderland is fantastic.

From the hospital. Born a few days ago. I'm over the moon. For the first one I had to stream the matches from intensive care (for two months) but this little un' has been perfect.

Can't wait to get him into the stadium and following the lads. Stuff the dip in fortunes. Supporting Sunderland is fantastic.

Well done and congratulations.

Going to have to stay off the drugs now there's a nipper around.

Sat hello to Simon for me..
Congrats,nothing better in the world bringing home a baby.its when the bassa grows up;)

Well done mate, dream of mine to go to the games with me boy, as it turns out me daughter goes also now.
Great feeling having kids and as life ticks by you realise fuck all else matters, enjoy marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back