Something else happening in Tunstall...

No it was me. That's why I edited me post, think you'd put about hazmet suits or soco suits and I made a crack that seemed out of place in the circumstances

why does it seem out of place when it’s exactly what I saw? I saw four or five forensics officers enter the house when I drove past

And who the hell is Birdy and what does celibacy have to do with it?

why does it seem out of place when it’s exactly what I saw? I saw four or five forensics officers enter the house when I drove past

And who the hell is Birdy and what does celibacy have to do with it?
It's not what you saw that was out of place. The wise crack I made about another poster being unable to get his rocks off was out of place. That's why I edited my post not realising that as I'd quoted you it looked like I was having a go at your post.

It's not what you saw that was out of place. The wise crack I made about another poster being unable to get his rocks off was out of place. That's why I edited my post not realising that as I'd quoted you it looked like I was having a go at your post.

Oh I see - so what you really want is for me to tell you off for making a wisecrack? It’s okay don’t worry we all say and do silly things from time to time. Don’t be so harsh on yourself :)

Maybe it's because I was moved out of the area at a young age, but whenever I see this bickering about different parts of basically the same place, I feel like those Roman soldiers in Life of Brian watching the People's Front of Judea and Campaign for Free Galilee fighting in the sewer
Jokes aside, this is probably one of the biggest reasons our entire region gets a raw deal economically. The divided get conquered.

Back