Someone is using my ebay account fraudulently

Anyone have a clue at what he is on about? I do hope that if he works offshore, he’s not in charge of anything that requires a brain
What I'm "on about" is you started a new thread about buying a telly then being told you "had to pick it up and there were no refunds" which I assumed was a genuine post, then you said it was a "parody of another post" which I hadn't seen
Then the posts were merged and you and your little gang proceeded to try to ridicule me whilst not having the balls to admit to what had happened
I hope that clears things up for you
As for your "if he works offshore" comment are you really that thick?? When my post was about being "ashore or in BB range" which bit of that is ambiguous

What I'm "on about" is you started a new thread about buying a telly then being told you "had to pick it up and there were no refunds" which I assumed was a genuine post, then you said it was a "parody of another post" which I hadn't seen
Then the posts were merged and you and your little gang proceeded to try to ridicule me whilst not having the balls to admit to what had happened
As for your "if he works offshore" comment are you really that thick?? When my post was about being "ashore or in BB range" which bit of that is ambiguous
You were ridiculed well before the merge.

One of the new Samsung models, was a cracking deal so paid the bloke by PayPal already.

he’s now saying that I need to go and pick it up from a warehouse in east London, and if I don’t he will just keep my money. Also warned me not to contact the police as he has a massive dog

any advice?
As this thread was going so well.....

When planing a door it's always advisable to plane the sides middle to end to stop the edge splitting :D.

A NYE trigger!
I'd go Rebecca Long Bailey :lol:
Becky Bibbly and Bobbly

Back