Somebody got into my car...

That's my thoughts - but why just take the glasses and not the car...I know it's easier to shift sunglasses.

About 8m.

The key's aren't proximity keys as that was my first thought.
There’s videos all over Facebook of the little shites roaming round at 4 in the morning randomly trying car doors..there was 4 or 5 round Fulwell..Browne Road way..all caught on CCTV.

Aye. Four things gave it away.

1) I noticed the passenger door hadn't been closed properly when I went out this morning.
2) The storage bits between the seats had changed - all the stuff that was in the top had been moved to the bottom.
3) Glasses missing
4) Yesterday there was 3 bags of Haribo, Today there's only 2.
Your lass is having an affair. Any Seagulls (no such creature) wellies on the back seat?

Some little scrote broke into my car last night.

Zero damage but they have nicked my sunglasses and bag of haribo.

Without the first reply being 'you left the car open' how could they have got in? I'm 100% sure I didn't leave the car open.
Look at me! Look at me! I keep bags of Haribo in my car! Pathetic! 🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm sure it actually does.

A quick look at You Tube and I now know there’s a button to push on the fob which allows me to slide out a key.

Then I pull the door handle and in the hinge there’s a hole to put the key.

Then the cover pops off and I use it to make a handle on the key. Then there’s a key hole to get into the car.

If the little fuckers went through all that for sunglasses and haribo they’re f***ing welcome to them.

Back