*** Somebodies What You Doing This Weekend Thread ***

Fri - clean the house, gym, read a book
Sat - Off to watch the famous red and white in Scunthorpe, maybe hopefully not end up out in town afterwards
Sun - Day of rest/ do some shopping

Today: Going out to a quiet dinner with my wife, work out, then just a nice, mellow night of reading and medicating my soreness from my first week working out in eons

Saturday: Going out with a friend to pick up a Vespa he just purchased (had to be like me, the copying fucker, and buy himself a scooter). He doesn't have a license for it so I'm driving it from where he bought it to his house. Lunch with him and a couple of other friends. The wife is going out for a "Girls Night Out" with some of her friends, so just a nice quiet evening at home for me.

Sunday: Work-out, church, and then we're meeting some friends for brunch at this place called Nick's in Long Beach which is one of my favorite restaurants. Probably just hang out in the area and make a day of it.

fri - get pissed
sat - gig
sun - get pissed
How do you know you're going to be angry?!?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

*whew*

Sorry, couldn't help it. American humor.

Friday-waiting for the mrs to come in with the fish and chips, bloody famished. having a couple of bottles of hobgoblin.
saturday-scunthorpe.
sunday-nothing planned so probably end up tinkering in garage.
sorry, my fault, she'll be there soon.

Fri- nothing. At all. Bliss
Sat- playing for 3 rehearsals at a stage school then celebrating young Master Tomma’s 10th Birthday.
Sun- conducting / playing in a brass band concert near Oldham.
Monday- going back to work for a rest.

Friday - spent the day in Philadelphia, on the bus back to New York as I write this (7.30pm). When we get back, off to a bar to have a beer or five.
Saturday/Sunday - tourist shit in NYC.

Back