Some vaccine stats from my medical centre

Nice try at your usuall deflection when you can't answer with anything else
Okay, so this vaccine is the game changer? Should be all done and dusted back to normal, in most fokls minds, when all the elderly and vulnerable are done, in fact let's just say everyone is vaccinated and then back to normal. Do you have a predicted date for this conclusion?

No, because I am happy to accept there are variables that will have to be accomodated.

Are you suggesting the vaccine isn't a game changer? What does that do to your March deadline?

I just find him really depressing and paranoid as fuck. If there are any random people rocking up on here and taking his advice they’re loons as well

No, because I am happy to accept there are variables that will have to be accomodated.

Are you suggesting the vaccine isn't a game changer? What does that do to your March deadline?
It is March mate 🤷‍♂️ I'm just going to play Boris' timeline out, he will of course have no choice but to bring it forward come May. In short this period of time is no longer of concern.
I just find him really depressing and paranoid as fuck. If there are any random people rocking up on here and taking his advice they’re loons as well
Have you not thought he might have anxiety?

Last edited:
It is March mate 🤷‍♂️ I'm just going to play Boris' timeline out, he will of course have no choice but to bring it forward come May. In short this period of time is no longer of concern.

So it is march, where are you going for a pint, meal, concert, night in a hotel in march?

It’s crossed my mind yes. Been told numerous times by various posters to take a break from here but he never does!

What did I say? It's a compromise.

Eh, what did I say, I've compromised with Boris' timeline. I think you forget that Boris didn't even have a timeline when I came out with mine and that was actually the problem.
But you said march end of.

I only need one username to show @SAFCOldie up as lacking the basic knowledge...absolutely schooled on PCR cycles weren’t you?

Oh is it 45? You meant 35? Oh not wait I made a typo. Oh obviously the WHO are right in calling labs out on this, but aren’t the WHO also lying? You’re all over the shop bud.

Make up your mind. You’re 46 years old mate. Grow up.

Last edited:
I only need one username to show @SAFCOldie up as lacking the basic knowledge...absolutely schooled on PCR cycles weren’t you?

Oh is it 45? I meant 35? Oh obviously the WHO are right in calling labs out on this, but aren’t the WHO also lying?

Make up your mind. You’re 46 years old mate. Grow up.
You will have to ask the WhO about that.

Back