Some vaccine stats from my medical centre

To be honest I think it’s more about keeping expectations low so that people don’t jump the gun and start behaving as though this is all over. It’s far from over and we need to remember that.

It makes me smile to see the arguments about foreign holidays and when we will be allowed to go on them. No one seems to be asking the questions, is this a safe place to go? Have they vaccinated their population? Is the disease under control? Am I likely to bring home a new variant? Before booking your flight it might be worth seeing what the current state of play is in the country that you are heading to. As it stands I wouldn’t go anywhere in mainland Europe at the moment as the disease is on the rise.
Absolutely right about foreign holidays. My brother lives in Sweden. I would like to go and see him but he is not keen as he is not impressed by the vaccine effort and the rate is still high in the cities.
Why would you go somewhere like that and risk bringing it back even if you have been vaccinated. The evidence on transmission when you have been jabbed is still unclear as I understand.

Nor do I, once the vaccine starts taking effect then I can't see the point in delaying lifting restrictions.
It’s a balancing act as even though the risk is low in younger people it’s not zero so until everyone is vaccinated and had time to build immunity some restrictions will stay

To be honest I think it’s more about keeping expectations low so that people don’t jump the gun and start behaving as though this is all over. It’s far from over and we need to remember that.

It makes me smile to see the arguments about foreign holidays and when we will be allowed to go on them. No one seems to be asking the questions, is this a safe place to go? Have they vaccinated their population? Is the disease under control? Am I likely to bring home a new variant? Before booking your flight it might be worth seeing what the current state of play is in the country that you are heading to. As it stands I wouldn’t go anywhere in mainland Europe at the moment as the disease is on the rise.
Never mind the uncertainty of the situation in your destination , for me just sitting in a cramped space like a plane for a couple of hours and more with a couple of hundred strangers isn't the most well thought course of action to take either.
On your point about mainland Europe, todays latest figures have Spain as one of the two major countries with the highest death rate increases.
The other being Brazil.

Last edited:
That he is encouraging people not to get vaccinated. The less the immune pool the greater the risk of transmission and mutation.

So no, no empathy. He has (like you) agitated for early release and is now promoting antivaxxing. Call the fucker out for the irresponsible twat he is.

If there is a way out of this it's by collective responsibility and taking action for the greater good

That he is encouraging people not to get vaccinated. The less the immune pool the greater the risk of transmission and mutation.

So no, no empathy. He has (like you) agitated for early release and is now promoting antivaxxing. Call the fucker out for the irresponsible twat he is.

If there is a way out of this it's by collective responsibility and taking action for the greater good
How is he encouraging people not to get vaccinated? Maybes he's waiting for the trial subjects trials to end.

How is he encouraging people not to get vaccinated? Maybes he's waiting for the trial subjects trials to end.
People will stop taking it when they realise vaccines aren’t the game changer they were built up to be.

Stop trying to defend your alter ego

Back