Some vaccine stats from my medical centre

That he is encouraging people not to get vaccinated. The less the immune pool the greater the risk of transmission and mutation.

So no, no empathy. He has (like you) agitated for early release and is now promoting antivaxxing. Call the fucker out for the irresponsible twat he is.

If there is a way out of this it's by collective responsibility and taking action for the greater good
I’m not an antivaxxer. I don’t dispute their effectiveness and they have transformed the world we live in, have arguably been one of the biggest drivers in making civilisation the way it is today. However, the business minister doing the rounds this morning said that ‘social distancing will be in place in shops and hospitality for the rest of this year’ or words to that effect, if those measures are in place, I don’t see what the end goal is? What is the criteria to end all restrictions? If they aren’t gone after every adult has vaccinated that suggests to me measures could well be here indefinitely.
Henceforth I’m not sure why I should be enthusiastic about getting the vaccine, being someone younger of a minute chance of being seriously ill or drying. I have actively encouraged older family and associates to take it and was delighted when they did, it’ll hopefully keep them out of hospital from Covid, and they’ll have a moderate illness at worst. We were told they were the way out though, since the roadmap we’ve had furlough extended till September and comments from ministers going against it. This DESPITE uptake being MUCH better than anyone could have imagined, 95% + in 75-79 age group, phenomenal, and the vaccines being MORE effective than even the positive of scientists believed.

This has been answered several times. Yet you persist in this attention seeking behaviour. Give it a rest before I show you up for being a gobshite again.

46 years old and going on like this?
46 😊I've told you two steps ahead, why are you not applying the correct government directive to my age group?
I’m not an antivaxxer. I don’t dispute their effectiveness and they have transformed the world we live in, have arguably been one of the biggest drivers in making civilisation the way it is today. However, the business minister doing the rounds this morning said that ‘social distancing will be in place in shops and hospitality for the rest of this year’ or words to that effect, if those measures are in place, I don’t see what the end goal is? What is the criteria to end all restrictions? If they aren’t gone after every adult has vaccinated that suggests to me measures could well be here indefinitely.
Henceforth I’m not sure why I should be enthusiastic about getting the vaccine, being someone younger of a minute chance of being seriously ill or drying. I have actively encouraged older family and associates to take it and was delighted when they did, it’ll hopefully keep them out of hospital from Covid, and they’ll have a moderate illness at worst. We were told they were the way out though, since the roadmap we’ve had furlough extended till September and commen ministers going against it. This DESPITE uptake being MUCH better than anyone could have imagined, 95% + in 75-79 age group, phenomenal, and the vaccines being MORE effective than even the positive of scientists believed.
Mate, keep strong, go with the timeline prescribed and try and switch off from the nonsense.

Last edited:
46 😊I've told you two steps ahead, why are you not applying the correct government directive to my age group?

Mate, keep strong, go with the timeline prescribed and try and switch off from the nonsense.
They’ve effectively admitted the timetable isn’t going to be kept too, the PM only put that 21st June date in to stop a bunch of no confidence letters hitting the 1922 committee office door.

They’ve effectively admitted the timetable isn’t going to be kept too, the PM only put that 21st June date in to stop a bunch of no confidence letters hitting the 1922 committee office door.
Either way we can't do anything about it, let the timeline be the measure. If it all goes tits up we need the majority on side.

I’ve just seen the quotes “effectively confirming” the above...

“Some businesses may choose to keep some measures in place”

Last edited:
Effectively admitted? On what basis?
Kwasi Kwarteng (spelling?) in his interview with The Times, it’s behind a paywall but the reporting post on Twitter said ‘ministers privately expect social distancing measures to be in place all year’.
I’ve just seen the quotes “effectively confirming” the above...

“Some businesses may choose to keep some measures in place”

I hope that’s an exact quote, though I’m struggling to think of any business that could make a profit with measures on social contact in place.

Last edited:
Kwasi Kwarteng (spelling?) in his interview with The Times, it’s behind a paywall but the reporting post on Twitter said ‘ministers privately expect social distancing measures to be in place all year’.

I hope that’s an exact quote, though I’m struggling to think of any business that could make a profit with measures on social contact in place.
It isn’t a direct quote. But it’s what I take it to mean from the article. I don’t think anything will be compulsory from summer onwards, but it was always going to be the case the some will want to be more cautious, including some businesses who feel it may benefit them

You seem to be ignoring the words “not before the” from what you call the time table

Last edited:
Our centre have confirmed more vaccines on their way, so all this "the north have no stock" is clearly utter bollocks. Clinics now open 15th & 16th and all over 55s now recieving SMS text message

Back