Some prick has keyed the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's only light like but they've went all down the left hand side. Any idea how much it'll cost to sort? Best thing is it's a lease and goes back in a few month :lol:
Best leave it for them to sort if its a lease or they could say the repair is not up to their standard and still charge you.

Had a single teenage mam on my Facebook say she "accidently let her handbag/keys/pram hit cars" if any were parked half on the path because it was "dangerous for her and little Shannon to cross the road and she shouldn't have to squeeze past". Couldn't believe the rest of the single mams club supporting her. Fat scratter.

It's only light like but they've went all down the left hand side. Any idea how much it'll cost to sort? Best thing is it's a lease and goes back in a few month :lol:
Same thing happened to my son, his lease car was being returned the next day.

Had a single teenage mam on my Facebook say she "accidently let her handbag/keys/pram hit cars" if any were parked half on the path because it was "dangerous for her and little Shannon to cross the road and she shouldn't have to squeeze past". Couldn't believe the rest of the single mams club supporting her. Fat scratter.

Report the tramp to the police.

***SWEEPING GENERALISATION ALERT***

Mine got done about a month ago.

Cowardly as fuck and totally mindless.

I'm not a fighter and also soft as shite but if I caught the bastard doing it I would go over and hit him really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back