Some people are just absolute bellends aren't they?

In all of those situations, none of them are life threatening, and therefore can wait until the lifethreatening situation has finished.

The emergency vehicle, by definition, won't be longer than an hour max. Even if it is life or death, you can go next door and ask them to move it. And unless they're performing CPR, I'd imagine they would. If they are doing CPR, then it might put things into perspective, you asking to move their "van".
Or Just stop being a bellend. Park elsewhere and when the ambulance moves, put your car back.

Self-employed bloke ower the road drives a flat bed transit. Whenever he gans out his missus comes out with two parking cones to stop anyone parking there. Came home one neet and the only space was where his two cones were. I didn't even bother shifting them, just reversed ower them into the parking space. His missus comes out screaming about "the criminal damage I'd caused to her cones" (one of them was stuck under me back wheel :lol: )and she was gonna ring the flatties. I offered to lend her my phone to call them but she just stormed in the house and slammed the door. They've never spoken to me since like and that was two and half years ago.
:lol:Class!:lol:

People are mainly twats. I don't like people
Ditto.:)

An ambulance blocked my drive a fews weeks back but we understand they do a great job so just popped down the pub for a few shots, they had gone by the time we got back and were allowed to set off
Never happened..

My dad died last year when my family couldn't remember his blood type for paramedics to save him.

As he was dying he kept insisting "be positive", but it's hard without him.
Your jokes are getting worse. :lol:

:lol:Class!:lol:

Ditto.:)
Some people need to realise that they don't own the street..

Last edited:
In all of those situations, none of them are life threatening, and therefore can wait until the lifethreatening situation has finished.

The emergency vehicle, by definition, won't be longer than an hour max. Even if it is life or death, you can go next door and ask them to move it. And unless they're performing CPR, I'd imagine they would. If they are doing CPR, then it might put things into perspective, you asking to move their "van".
Like I said it can only be put into context if we hear from the person who wrote the note.

They may indeed be bellends but I’m wary of a ‘guilty until proven innocent’ trial by Facebook. It’s on a par with Poppy fascism, faux outrage and professional mourning.

What do you think that side might be?
They were there 30 minutes, not just a couple. Maybe they had to leave to get to work or pick the kids up or something? Maybe there was space to park without covering the drive and they could have just moved it forward 3 yards to let them out?
I wouldn’t leave a note but I’d go and find them and ask them to shift it if I needed to get out.

They were there 30 minutes, not just a couple. Maybe they had to leave to get to work or pick the kids up or something? Maybe there was space to park without covering the drive and they could have just moved it forward 3 yards to let them out?
I wouldn’t leave a note but I’d go and find them and ask them to shift it if I needed to get out.
And if when you found them they were giving CPR, I hope you'd feel like a bit of a cunt.

When you see what some people get concerned about in their lives it's baffling.
There's enough to worry about in life without these bellends causing world war three about where someone parks their fuckin car.

Back