Solo traveller in April

Ideally yeah but won't it be cold? I'm not much of a resort person so a city break with pretty countryside on the doorstep is what I have in mind.
No, it wont be cold . It will be in the low 20s every day and the sea temp will be 16 - 17 . I'm going for the whole of April , anaar .
oh misread... it.. Weardale is canny that time of year... Maybe Wolsingham with Big Duke Six
Probably too hot by April . Usually above freezing point by then .

Last edited:
Antibes just up the road man as you say. Might not be fully open in April though is my reservation.

Otherwise I'd say palma or biarritz.
Palma would be a good shout but not much easily accessible countryside and it's not blessed with a great deal of urban space unless you're close to Bellver Castle / Forest.

Edit: Actually, I think they have a World dance / music festival around the castle at Easter which is really enjoyable.

Last edited:
Somewhere in Europe with decent weather where I can get an Airbnb and go running in the mornings.

Go.

What dates are you thinking of coming over mate? I'll see if I can find any decent accommodation deals with good location around Bilbao.

Also, if you want to know anything specific about bilbao or surrounding areas, give me a shout

Last edited:
Somewhere in Europe with decent weather where I can get an Airbnb and go running in the mornings.

Go.
Cheap flight Stansted Perpignan, Catalan coast, country sea , mountains. If you aren't that bothered about the digs you'd pick up a mobile home for buttons that time of the season, if you pick one of the better sites you would have the advantage of a pool and animation if you wanted it.Loads of places to run round here.

Back