Solksjaer...till end of season.

Very strange decision and I don't get it.

Looks like they have listened to Ferguson yet again.
Well Woodward hasn't exactly proved a roaring success with his choices either. I hope it now means the club do things properly, get the football men (Fergie & Charlton) to appoint the DOF and then let the DOF get on with appointing his own head coach/manager.

Spurs fans now bricking it

Well Woodward hasn't exactly proved a roaring success with his choices either. I hope it now means the club do things properly, get the football men (Fergie & Charlton) to appoint the DOF and then let the DOF get on with appointing his own head coach/manager.
Moyes was their man iirc and he was shit

Genuinely think Roy Keane would’ve been a better appointment than this, could you imagine Keane managing Pogba and Lingard :lol:

Lingard works hard, great lad. Don't know why people are down on good English players.

Pogba is an absolute wanker and would deserve everything Keane hoyed at him mind.

Lingard works hard, great lad. Don't know why people are down on good English players.

Pogba is an absolute wanker and would deserve everything Keane hoyed at him mind.
Not doubting Lingard as a player but would love Roy Keane to respond to all of this handshake & fort nite dancing bullshit.

How's it till the end of the season when the season kicks off again in Norway in March? or will molde have to get an interim manager for the first 2 months?

Back