Solksjaer - “Liverpool defeat shows the strides forward we’ve made”

I almost feel sorry for him but he's doing himself no favours with some of the nonsense he's coming out with at the minute.

Last week I watched a Manchester United side, at home, playing into the corners in the closing stages against Wolves. Now I think Wolves have a good side and are attractive to watch, but ha'way man - this is supposed to be Manchester United.

:lol:

no offence to PP but it's coming to something when I'd rather have him than the current Man Utd manager!
Woah, let's not get carried away. He still has them 5th in the League, the next stages of the Europa League, the next round of the FA Cup, and (for now) clinging on in the semis of the League Cup.

Why does Lampard garner praise whereas Ole has become a figure of ridicule? There's a way to go yet. He just needs to stop the silly comments.

Woah, let's not get carried away. He still has them 5th in the League, the next stages of the Europa League, the next round of the FA Cup, and (for now) clinging on in the semis of the League Cup.

Why does Lampard garner praise whereas Ole has become a figure of ridicule? There's a way to go yet. He just needs to stop the silly comments.
How much did ole spend?

:lol:

no offence to PP but it's coming to something when I'd rather have him than the current Man Utd manager!
Who’d have thought that the bloke who did worse than Neil Warnock at Cardiff would be shit at Man U :lol:

They're 10 wins behind first after 23 games.

Who’d have thought that the bloke who did worse than Neil Warnock at Cardiff would be shit at Man U :lol:

They're 10 wins behind first after 23 games.
They might be but they were never going to be challenging.
He's out of his depth. Carragher was spot on about him.
Given his recent spate of comments, I'd be inclined to agree. As much as I'd like to see it work out for him, it was a silly, heart over head, sentimental appointment I think.

Last edited:
They might be but they were never going to be challenging.

Given his recent spate of comments, I'd be inclined to agree. As much as I'd like to see it work out for him, it was a silly, heart over head, sentimental appointment I think.

Maybe not, but coming out after losing to Liverpool and saying how you’ve made great strides forward when the result is worse than the previous league game against them was is ridiculous.

Back