Solider F

there are living witnesses, so he will go down IMO.
It would (or at least should) take more than a couple of eye witnesses recalling events from 50 years ago.

A couple of witnesses for the defence saying "nah, that's not the way I remember it" would add reasonable doubt.

I would have my doubts if on that jury.

And what are the terrorists (on both sides) who are sitting at home with a pipe and slippers, choir boys?

There are many 100's with blood on their hands re: Northern Ireland. Some who were convicted of the murder of women and kids who served a pittance of a sentence or none at all.

There are hundreds killed who's terrorists killers were never brought to justice, despite many people knowing their names. Is that OK?

I'll say it again for the hard of thinking. Amnesty for all or none.

I see what you are saying, but cannot agree.

Amnesty was granted for past crimes (iirc) of both Unionist and Nationalist Terrorist acts in the GFA.

But you want an amnesty for a soldier of the crown murdering unarmed civil rights marchers in cold blood?

I cannot see how he gets a pass on this, sorry.

It would (or at least should) take more than a couple of eye witnesses recalling events from 50 years ago.

A couple of witnesses for the defence saying "nah, that's not the way I remember it" would add reasonable doubt.

I would have my doubts if on that jury.

we will see, I think there will be so much evidence that he will go down, but take your point.

we will see, I think there will be so much evidence that he will go down, but take your point.
Unless the have forensics and HD Video I can't see a jury today doing it.

Can they reliably use ballistics to link the bullets that killed unarmed civilians to his gun for example?

If the weapon still exist can they even prove beyond all doubt he was using it.

The water is so muddy after the original whitewashes I don't think we can do more than than say "this is what probably happened". I can't see a safe conviction.

Unless the have forensics and HD Video I can't see a jury today doing it.

Can they reliably use ballistics to link the bullets that killed unarmed civilians to his gun for example?

If the weapon still exist can they even prove beyond all doubt he was using it.

The water is so muddy after the original whitewashes I don't think we can do more than than say "this is what probably happened". I can't see a safe conviction.

we will see, I hope you are wrong but unfortunately its a big chance that will happen.

I see what you are saying, but cannot agree.

Amnesty was granted for past crimes (iirc) of both Unionist and Nationalist Terrorist acts in the GFA.

But you want an amnesty for a soldier of the crown murdering unarmed civil rights marchers in cold blood?

I cannot see how he gets a pass on this, sorry.

:confused:

Edit. Sorry the mail will get him out.

When he was released after being wrongly accused of murder they rioted in Belfast.

The same will happen.

I also think his case will be used by the defence.

Just doing his job.

Last edited:
there are living witnesses, so he will go down IMO.

The travesty is that its only him.

I really really doubt that they can prove beyond doubt that this brave soldier did anything wrong.

If he is convicted and used as a scapegoat there will be hell on.

The British Public will not accept any convictions against "One of our Own" Certainly not after all the IRAs Murderers have been Pardoned so to speak.

I really really doubt that they can prove beyond doubt that this brave soldier did anything wrong.

If he is convicted and used as a scapegoat there will be hell on.

The British Public will not accept any convictions against "One of our Own" Certainly not after all the IRAs Murderers have been Pardoned so to speak.

"this brave soldier" ?? he is a murdering scumbag mate

Back