Solider F

You might not give a shit but, equally, and probably fortunately, you have no influence over what 'we decide'.

We as a country have made a ridiculous decision to toss a soldier under a bus. Some people like you can't see that.

Hopefully soldier F gets people with some balls on his jury because anyone with half a brain should aquit him. He is being used as a pawn in a far bigger political game. It's sick.

I don't get it cat. As said earlier, if the English are so bad, why don't you fuck off to Ireland. Your words by the way.

What England did then was very very bad.

I like living here and I like the English, the further north the better.

We are talking about things that happened.

They did happen and the ripples are still being felt.
Germany managed their collective guilt after WW2 much better and are pretty much forgiven due to the steps they have taken and the way they have been entirely transparent about it.

We as a country have made a ridiculous decision to toss a soldier under a bus. Some people like you can't see that.

Hopefully soldier F gets people with some balls on his jury because anyone with half a brain should aquit him. He is being used as a pawn in a far bigger political game. It's sick.

From I think it is fair to say, the other side of the fence, this is a f***ing shambolic mockery and an insult to all involved.
Shame on the British Govt and Army for hanging these men out to dry.

They should face charges but not as heavy as those that should be levelled against those higher ups.

Last edited:
I could not give a shit what was agreed 20 odd years ago. We can decide whatever we want and that should not be potentially jailing soldiers. If that pisses off the provos so be it. If they want to kick off then we can start putting their ilk back behind bars, their choice.

Couldn't disagree with you more.

I'm not okay with our soldiers having carte blache to shoot unarmed civilians with impunity. If there's a case to be heard it should be heard.

I'm also not okay with us signing peace agreements in bad faith. It's scummy as fuck.

I could not give a shit what was agreed 20 odd years ago. We can decide whatever we want and that should not be potentially jailing soldiers. If that pisses off the provos so be it. If they want to kick off then we can start putting their ilk back behind bars, their choice.

have you read the evidence of what he has done?

this was not a soldier, more like a cold blooded murderer.

there is a reason the charges are being brought, like it or not.

have you read the evidence of what he has done?

this was not a soldier, more like a cold blooded murderer.

there is a reason the charges are being brought, like it or not.

He was not a rogue element though.
His superiors and those giving their orders should also face charges.
It is unconscionable to just blame it on this soldier.

What England did then was very very bad.

I like living here and I like the English, the further north the better.

We are talking about things that happened.

They did happen and the ripples are still being felt.
Germany managed their collective guilt after WW2 much better and are pretty much forgiven due to the steps they have taken and the way they have been entirely transparent about it.

From I think it is fair to say, the other side of the fence, this is a f***ing shambolic mockery and an insult to all involved.
Shame on the British Govt and Army for hanging these men out to dry.

They should face charges but not as heavy as those that should be levelled against those higher ups.
The allies didn't give a letter of pardon to all those guilty of disgusting Nazi atrocities to appease the Nazis supporters

And the UDF.
All those culpable of terrorist atrocities should be held to account.

Cowardly scum

Last edited:
He was not a rogue element though.
His superiors and those giving their orders should also face charges.
It is unconscionable to just blame it on this soldier.

I know what you are saying, if there was a kill order out more should go down, but this lad was a complete savage, killing half dead men on the ground and unarmed people trying to help the injured, its no wonder they centred on him, its quite obvious he is evil of the highest order.

I'm not the one justifying terrorist atrocities on events which occurred hundreds of years ago.
In my opinion that is warped
I never did that

I have never condoned the killings of innocents

You put an expigated league table up, I merely pointed out it was missing loads and loads

Back