Solider F

f***ing keyboard warrior sat behind her computer screen giving it the big one. She hasn’t got a f***ing clue what our lads went through over there, fighting cowards who hide in plain sight.

We’ve got some veterans from Northern Ireland on here, perhaps she should listen to their stories before speaking nonsense about a subject she hasn’t got a clue about.

Those Dinosaurs were also ruthless. Jurassic bitey bastards
Are the dinosaurs setting up govt eith the DUP in direct contravention with the GFA?

Well I guess they are:lol: bad example

Are the dinosaurs still occupying Ireland and directly affecting their policy?

But you're still there.
You're still f***ing with Irish situations
Breaking your agreements over and over again

You've been shameful the whole way round.

If you weren't so defensive about it this argument might move on to something productive
Who’s still where? Why are you blaming an entire race for the actions of a fraction of a percent of them? One of the most unequivacal racist posts I have ever seen in here. Doubly so given that this is a message board for people whose ancestors will have been treated equally as badly by those who were responsible.
Seriously you hardly ever hear this racist shit from real Irish people. It’s mainly the second and third generation plastic dickheads. Equivalent of Durham mags.

Who’s still where? Why are you blaming an entire race for the actions of a fraction of a percent of them? One of the most unequivacal racist posts I have ever seen in here. Doubly so given that this is a message board for people whose ancestors will have been treated equally as badly by those who were responsible.
Seriously you hardly ever hear this racist shit from real Irish people. It’s mainly the second and third generation plastic dickheads. Equivalent of Durham mags.

What has been said that is racist?

The British did a number on the Irish. To claim otherwise makes you either stupid or disingenuous, I don't think you are stupid.

We have institutions that still exist today that are culpable for certain acts through history, you or I don't need to be held personally responsible to acknowledge that.

To suggest its okay because the British ruling classes treat poor people at home like shit is just silly.

Personally I don't think an individual soldier should be made a scapegoat for the Bloody Sunday Masacre.
They did, hundreds of years ago though. But no-one alive is responsible ( I know you aren't arguing they are), in fact you have to go back around twenty five generations before you find someone who may have been responsible. It's ludicrous to use this as an excuse for murder in the present.

Which institutions are responsible for which acts?

Just noticed the shite badge in top left :oops:

Last edited:
The British did a number on the Irish. To claim otherwise makes you either stupid or disingenuous, I don't think you are stupid.

We have institutions that still exist today that are culpable for certain acts through history, you or I don't need to be held personally responsible to acknowledge that.

To suggest its okay because the British ruling classes treat poor people at home like shit is just silly.

Personally I don't think an individual soldier should be made a scapegoat for the Bloody Sunday Masacre.
The British did. More importantly I’d argue the Scots are more reasonable for the divide in the north than the English.

Stormount wont sit over the republicans refusing to acknowledge uslter Scots and the unionists refusing to acknowledge the Irish language.

Nationalist bigots like cat Ryan still bang on blaming a country for acts committed many many generations ago.

She’s the same as me in terms of having Irish family.

They did, hundreds of years ago though. But no-one alive is responsible ( I know you aren't arguing they are), in fact you have to go back around twenty five generations before you find someone who may have been responsible. It's ludicrous to use this as an excuse for murder in the present.

Which institutions are responsible for which acts?

Just noticed the shite badge in top left :oops:

If France did this to England and was still occupying East Anglia and interfering in your policy etc would you say the same?

But in French obvs

You are using the actions of a tiny minority to label an entire race as a bunch of invading murderers. Holding that entire race responsible for the actions of a very small number generations earlier.
It’s a bit like blaming Jews for the occupation of the palestinian lands. Although I think you are a momentum supporter so that will also go over your head.

The British did. More importantly I’d argue the Scots are more reasonable for the divide in the north than the English.

Stormount wont sit over the republicans refusing to acknowledge uslter Scots and the unionists refusing to acknowledge the Irish language.

Nationalist bigots like cat Ryan still bang on blaming a country for acts committed many many generations ago.

She’s the same as me in terms of having Irish family.

I'm not a bigot. I'm just pointing out the facts.

Just because you've fucked a country for centuries you don't get to decide it doesn't count.
Moron.

If France did this to England and was still occupying East Anglia and interfering in your policy etc would you say the same?

But in French obvs
France did (or at least a region of France)

I think you need to re-read up on your history
Should we be bombing French shopping centers? Should the people of Normandy be bombing Danish shopping centers?
We are fortunate the vast majority of the world isn't as warped as some on here

France did (or at least a region of France)

I think you need to re-read up on your history
Should we be bombing French shopping centers? Should the people of Normandy be bombing Danish shopping centers?
We are fortunate the vast majority of the world isn't as warped as some on here

No it wasn't even a section of France it was the Duke of Normandy. You don't seem to be able to grasp that.

Do you speak French? Are the French still here? Did the French actually ever invade? Non

You’re having a shocker on this thread, my advice to you would be to log off, and gave your head a massive shake.
No I'm not :lol:

I studied medieval history etc extensively and the fact that the morons on this thread think France invaded England in 1066 sums it up.

f***ing morons.:lol::lol:

No it wasn't even a section of France it was the Duke of Normandy. You don't seem to be able to grasp that.

Do you speak French? Are the French still here? Did the French actually ever invade? Non
Normandy is in France
Normandy - Wikipedia

is one of the 18 regions of France, roughly referring to the historical Duchy of Normandy.
I certainly don't speak Old English as the people here did pre the Norman invasion.

Old English - Wikipedia
After the Norman conquest of 1066, English was replaced, for a time, as the language of the upper classes by Anglo-Norman, a relative of French. This is regarded as marking the end of the Old English era, as during this period the English language was heavily influenced by Anglo-Norman, developing into a phase known now as Middle English.

I'm not however killing people because they hammered the Old English language

Yes the Normans did invade and yes their descendants of those invaders are still here. Where do you think they went?

As I say, it doesn't make me want to go out and murder children from France or Denmark

Any ex-IRA men who have committed murders should be put on trial as well.
See, this argument is bullshit. The overwhelming majority of them were put on trial during the during troubles.

What we have here is - and while still presuming innocent until proven guilty - is a soldier who has potentially murdered an innocent person 40 years ago. Which in any decent society, should have been dealt with and the person(s) responsible for murdering people in cold blood should be brought to justice during the troubles.

So in terms of the legacy issues, people who weren't prosecuted during the troubles for murdering innocent people should be brought to justice. And that should be without exceptions. Murdering innocent people in cold blood is still exactly that, whether you wear a British Army uniform or not.

The Birmingham bombers were named in court the other week. I don't see any of them (who are still living) up to court?

Double standards.
Not really, I'm pretty sure the majority of them were actually in jail for seperate offences at the same time as the people who were wrongly framed for the bombings. So in that case, it's merely a delay of actual justice for the perpertators of the Birmingham pub bombings. In the case of Bloody Sunday, the perpertrators up until now have avoided any kind of scrutiny or prosecution, and we have people who think there should be no justice done for those murders whatsoever. So, it's actually really quite different.

Last edited:
See, this argument is bullshit. The overwhelming majority of them were put on trial during the during troubles.

What we have here is - and while still presuming innocent until proven guilty - is a soldier who has potentially murdered an innocent person 40 years ago. Which in any decent society, should have been dealt with and the person(s) responsible for murdering people in cold blood should be brought to justice during the troubles.

So in terms of the legacy issues, people who weren't prosecuted during the troubles for murdering innocent people should be brought to justice. And that should be without exceptions. Murdering innocent people in cold blood is still exactly that, whether you wear a British Army uniform or not.

Not really, I'm pretty sure the majority of them were actually in jail for seperate offences at the same time as the people who were wrongly framed for the bombings. So in that case, it's merely a delay of actual justice for the perpertators of the Birmingham pub bombings. In the case of Bloody Sunday, the perpertrators up until now have avoided any kind of scrutiny or prosecution, and we have people who think there should be no justice done for those murders whatsoever. So, it's actually really quite different.
What about the Birmingham bombers? One of them is still alive. Six men went down for his crime and 29 innocent people killed. Should he not be put on trial?

What about the Birmingham bombers? One of them is still alive. Six men went down for his crime and 29 innocent people killed. Should he not be put on trial?
What about all of those suspects that were sent letters of pardon (in effect). If we can spend so much effort putting this bloke on trial why can't we go after those suspects too?

Back