Solider F

You put up the numbers I just queried them as they weren't inclusive.

I do not condone the killing of innocents.

I am asking you when you would accept a foreign occupation that was so thoroughly devastating to your country.

How about we reconsider when the Irish population recovers?

It is still less than half what it was before the English started murdering them.

So tell me, when would you just forget about that?
As i have repeatedly told you. I wouldn't murder children for events hundreds of years ago. I wouldn't justify the murder of children by quoting the events f hundreds of years ago. I don't bare a grudge against the French, Normans, Danes, Norwegians, Barbary pirates, Irish et al for events years ago.
Imo anyone who can use events from so long ago is quite sick.

Why don't you and all the other Irish fuck off home from Britain? Why do you live in Ireland?

Most of the Loyalist in NI can trace their lineage back centuries and this is their home.

If there is to be a United Ireland than we have to welcome all cultures and religions etc.

Most of us are moving forward and trying to united the communities.
She's English

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you and all the other Irish fuck off home from Britain? Why do you live in Ireland?

Most of the Loyalist in NI can trace their lineage back centuries and this is their home.

If there is to be a United Ireland than we have to welcome all cultures and religions etc.

Good post. Hopefully soldier f getting dealt with properly will help this.

You put up the numbers I just queried them as they weren't inclusive.

I do not condone the killing of innocents.

I am asking you when you would accept a foreign occupation that was so thoroughly devastating to your country.

How about we reconsider when the Irish population recovers?

It is still less than half what it was before the English started murdering them.

So tell me, when would you just forget about that?

In a place called Gibraltar, well known as the rock, 3 IRA scum bags were counting their stock.

When a long came some soldiers, they are Britain’s best and they’re known the whole world over as the proud SAS.

And the IRA, were blown away, 3 corpses were left in Gibraltar that day.

The Irish Catholics can trace back to the beginning but that argument didn't stop occupation

The English pretty much forced the Irish to leave their home as I think you know.

I have made my life here now but look forward to moving there some day.

As i have repeatedly told you. I wouldn't murder children for events hundreds of years ago. I wouldn't justify the murder of children by quoting the events f hundreds of years ago. I don't bare a grudge against the French, Normans, Danes, Norwegians, Barbary pirates, Irish et al for events years ago.
Imo anyone who can use events from so long ago is quite sick.

She's English

:lol::lol::lol:
But you're still there.
You're still f***ing with Irish situations
Breaking your agreements over and over again

You've been shameful the whole way round.

If you weren't so defensive about it this argument might move on to something productive

But you're still there.
You're still f***ing with Irish situations
Breaking your agreements over and over again

You've been shameful the whole way round.

If you weren't so defensive about it this argument might move on to something productive
I'm still where?
Wtf are you on about?

"I" may move on to something productive? Like quoting events from hundreds of years ago to justify murdering and maiming people? Aye, I may move on as you have done.

Plastic paddies man!

Mind its disgusting the way we treated the Germans during the war only recently, no the wonder they bomb us and the Scottish who can blame they for the terrorist attacks in the 80’s oh they never did any of that..... why I wonder? Because they are not animals.

Cat, where do you get this killing 9 out of 10?
9 out of 10 cats I think.

Last edited:
We did fuck all mate. We weren’t around.

The ruling classes of the U.K. subjected the Irish to the same treatment as the working classes of the U.K.

The British did a number on the Irish. To claim otherwise makes you either stupid or disingenuous, I don't think you are stupid.

We have institutions that still exist today that are culpable for certain acts through history, you or I don't need to be held personally responsible to acknowledge that.

To suggest its okay because the British ruling classes treat poor people at home like shit is just silly.

Personally I don't think an individual soldier should be made a scapegoat for the Bloody Sunday Masacre.

Last edited:

Back