Solid Surface Worktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the best place to buy these? B&Q wanted 2 grand for supply only of theirs

Not after Laminate or Granite but the solid surface type ones (like Corian)

Also what is the wise SMB's verdict on them
There's a place called Hamblins at Shields does natural worktops. I've just looked them up, seen to just advertise granite. Anyway Richard Hamblin if you want a look

Last edited:

Aye that's the colour I'm after. I've seen some other stuff called Maia (similar to Corian) which seems to be good value and I can get it online for about £1200 delivered so that's an 800 quid saving over B&Q

What do you sell them marra?
The base material for the resin they use (methyl methacrylate also known as Perspex)

Aye that's the colour I'm after. I've seen some other stuff called Maia (similar to Corian) which seems to be good value and I can get it online for about £1200 delivered so that's an 800 quid saving over B&Q

What do you sell them marra?
There's a few different names which are all basically the same stuff. Corian, Hi-Macs, Staron etc. Corian have just released four new concrete colours which are supposed to be canny, only seen a very small sample of each though so can't really comment.

There's a few different names which are all basically the same stuff. Corian, Hi-Macs, Staron etc. Corian have just released four new concrete colours which are supposed to be canny, only seen a very small sample of each though so can't really comment.
Can you get discount on anything?

it is but its got nee windows... needs some nice bifolds going out onto the garden
It's an converted internal garage, there are ceiling to floor windows on the left, not bi-fold as it faces onto the front. It's weird house it's 3 stories at the front and 2 at the back as it's built on a hill!

There's units behind that shot also, the old garage could have fit 3 cars in so it's pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back