Solicitors Letter Claiming Car Accident

Slater Gordon. Yeah it has reference no but been advised by my insurer not to make contact. Let them pursue if they wish.

The letter and this post is real. It quotes my car details and engine size etc as if they have checked with vehicle licensing. It quotes a street location in Washington where I wasn’t at

Just ring them to find out/clarify!! Are you frightened of the phone or something!! I'd relish winding them up or at least finding out what the hell they're on about.

Come home tonight to a letter claiming I was involved in an accident 2 weeks ago.

Checked and it’s a legit letter however both me and my car were not involved in an accident and were not where it is claimed to have taken place.

Is his just someone chancing and should I pass this on to my insurer with the above advice?
Happened to one of our staff so company insurance got involved and it was a right clart on .I'd say insurance over Police as first call
Luckily we had trackers but it took a handful of goes before they dropped it
Worrying stuff because they had our reg and the times weren't far off .

What’s that?

Big solicitors in Liverpool

At least 50 people at work will confirm I was there and it logins too

Good advice ta. Have told my insurer and then have given me same advice and not reply

but where is your car. hopefully on cctv at work car park. if it is as if you can have a copy before it gets wiped

Last edited:
Come home tonight to a letter claiming I was involved in an accident 2 weeks ago.

Checked and it’s a legit letter however both me and my car were not involved in an accident and were not where it is claimed to have taken place.

Is his just someone chancing and should I pass this on to my insurer with the above advice?
Police matter m8

I had a call from one of those cold calling ambulance chasing scumbags.

She asked me to describe the details of the last accident I had in my car and I'll be honest I don't think she was quite prepared to be regaled in depth about the time I shit myself whilst driving to the cinema to watch The Last Samurai.
I’m so using this next time.

I've had loads of you've been in an accident call.

One of the times that I played along I told them the lass that I had been killed in the crash so she tried to pass me on to their claims team.

For my mobile I use Mr Number to prevent the bulk of these calls, but the landline still lets them get through.

I got a call the other day about my "accident". I said "yes, it was terrible, I was killed!" There was a bit of a silence then the bint said she'd have to put me on to her manager. He must have been a Derek Ocorah type.

I just say I can’t remember cos I’ve had a major concussion and my memory’s crap because of some accident. Usually they put the phone down after 10/15 mins of me going “erm I can’t remember”

:lol::lol::lol:

If you are inclined to respond at all, do not accept that you are the registered keeper or anything like that.

However, you could say to them that you think your personal data has been obtained unlawfully by them and unless they can tell you the basis upon which they obtained your personal information, then you will report then to the Law Society (or whoever the complaints handlers are in England).

Back