Solanke

give over. Striker just timed his jump well.

Souness called it. Even Cahill looked sheepish about it. Amazing how he hung in the air. Almost like he had two hands planted on the defenders shoulders arms locked straight

Calvert Lewin is a good player he needs a strike partner as he is more of target man
He is always fighting a battle because Everton keep playing him as a lone striker
That’s not his game
Since silva has come in he has ruined the careers of Davies, Holgate, Kenny , lookman all English talent he is the most overrated manager I’ve seen since Pardew

Solanke just needs games he is a decent player who was top scorer in the under 20 World Cup , give him time peoplecwere writing off Abraham at Swansea and now look at him

The one I don't get is Calvert Lewin. I've seen a lot of him and cannot for the life of me understand how he starts for Everton. Pundits love him tho.
He’s shite. For a team who have top 4-5 ambitions he’s awful. I don’t mind that Solanke. Just needs a run of games somewhere.
Everton spent a load in the summer yet didn’t get a striker. Very bizarre indeed
I really don’t get their manager. I think he’s massively over rated. My mate is a Hull fan and he was pleased when he left. Awful away from home. They were turd today

Last edited:
Solanke just needs games he is a decent player who was top scorer in the under 20 World Cup , give him time peoplecwere writing off Abraham at Swansea and now look at him
Tammy Abraham was 19 when he went on loan to Swansea - having already scored a shitfit in the Championship the year prior, and scored another sackful last season and so far this. Aside from a bad time at Swansea, he's smashed goals in every other season and he's still only 21. Solanke is already 22 and has scored 1 goal in nearly 40 games in English football, and had a bang average record in his 1 season in the Dutch league.

Abraham's 'bad season' - 5 goals in 31 (only 15 starts) at Swansea.
Solanke's 'good season' - 7 goals 25 (21 starts) at Vitesse.

I'm not saying he won't come good, or that the isn't a neat and tidy footballer, but his goal record is an abomination and whenever I've watched him he just looks harmless - although I didn't see today, so can't comment on that.

Back