Sol Campbell backs winding up order against Macclesfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

I think what he has done is disgraceful...yes he deserves the money to be repaid back to him( 180 thousand ) but he is basically putting another nail in the coffin of the club..if I was a multi millionaire like him...I would declare I want the admin staff/ people behind the scenes paying first...

I think what he has done is disgraceful...yes he deserves the money to be repaid back to him( 180 thousand ) but he is basically putting another nail in the coffin of the club..if I was a multi millionaire like him...I would declare I want the admin staff/ people behind the scenes paying first...
Presumably all creditors have been asked

I wonder if the owner really does want to sell, the club has lost only 6 games and while they have small attendance perfect rebuild of the club could be completed, does anyone know to how much debt they are in?

How can you say on one hand it’s disgraceful, then on the other that he deserves to be paid? Maybe because he is a millionaire he should work for free till he retires and donate all his wages to good causes?

This.

They've paid no fucker but it's Campbell's fault ffs
Nah it's the owners and the EFL fault .....and Campbell fully deserves to be paid but does he really need to go public hoping they get wound up ...could be not have informed his solicitors to chase the money up in private . That was my point he deserves his pay but shouldn't go public

Has to be more then just 180k to Campbell owed, it would be a tragedy to lose a club over 500k pounds...

They owe HMRC £180k in unpaid PAYE and NI deductions. They're the ones who've brought the winding up order forward. Campbell claims he's owed £180k, the players are threatening to go on strike because they haven't been paid. Looking like bury with smaller numbers.

They owe HMRC £180k in unpaid PAYE and NI deductions. They're the ones who've brought the winding up order forward. Campbell claims he's owed £180k, the players are threatening to go on strike because they haven't been paid. Looking like bury with smaller numbers.
Just a shame if the club were to go as they hardly owe anything compared to other clubs who are or went bust, owner should pay up and offload to supporters trust...

Back