Sol Campbell anyone?

I seem to remember an FA Cup game at Roker Park, 1995 I believe, live on the tele if I remember correctly. Yep, remember it well. The whole crowd cheered for Sol and sang his name triumphantly. "Sol for manager, Sol for manager" we yelled. And we all knew right there and then that he was destined to be our manager. Bring. Him. Yem.

I seem to remember an FA Cup game at Roker Park, 1995 I believe, live on the tele if I remember correctly. Yep, remember it well. The whole crowd cheered for Sol and sang his name triumphantly. "Sol for manager, Sol for manager" we yelled. And we all knew right there and then that he was destined to be our manager. Bring. Him. Yem.
Aye I was there that day or night anarl .

I was at that game.👍

Remember it well mate, was there with my pet unicorn.

Must know a thing or two about defending and has a BIG ego. Sunderland need a manager brimming with confidence and self belief - the job will destroy them otherwise.

Back