Sol Bamba "deceived" referee...

:lol: sod off.

I'm putting this hostile reception down to the fact that we don't care about the premier league anymore. :neutral:

where do you draw the line though? Say someone's been booked in a game and then commits another bookable offence which the ref misses do the FA retrospectively issue the 2nd yellow and subsequent suspension?

Yeah, there lies the problem.

'm putting this hostile reception down to the fact that we don't care about the premier league anymore. :neutral:
It's not so much not caring about it. I feel completely removed from it, so pretty ambivalent about it. I've watched motd most weeks, but if I'm honest I've only watched a couple of games right through. I did enjoy Spurs Wolves the other week but you rarely get games like that in the Premier League.

It’s a shocking error from the ref to be fair to the OP. Either the ref has missed it which is shocking given he had his top off for a good long while or the ref saw it and didn’t book it which is shocking given it’s one of the most well known yellow card offences (hell, even Gray got booked for a tribute).

I don’t think the OP is fuming to the point he’s campaigning for Bamba to get a yellow. :lol:

It’s a shocking error from the ref to be fair to the OP. Either the ref has missed it which is shocking given he had his top off for a good long while or the ref saw it and didn’t book it which is shocking given it’s one of the most well known yellow card offences (hell, even Gray got booked for a tribute).

I don’t think the OP is fuming to the point he’s campaigning for Bamba to get a yellow. :lol:

I'm not fuming at all. I just can't get my head around it. Baffled. :lol:

won't be Craig Thomson's fault. He was excellent yesterday.

just so happens that when Rangers are reffed to the same standard as the opposition, we're actually pretty good. Who'd have guessed?!

Anyway. This is about Cardiff, Sol Bamba and Atkinson so leave the digs to another thread. ;)

I never mentioned Ranjurs, yer obsessed

It is a shit killjoy rule anyway - last minute winner and the issue is whether he took his shirt off to celebrate or not. Who cares - all in the joy of the moment. I do appreciate that there are limits of course but taking your shirt off is hardly indecent.

It would be if I did it mind - I'd expect a red card :lol:

Heard that on radio this morning, what the actual fuck? Surely there has to be an ad opportunity for Specsavers in there somewhere. He should never be allowed to officiate a game again if he needs to ask the player if he removed his shirt.

‘Never alllowed to officiate a game again’

Don’t be soo f***ing stupid!

I don’t see why they just can’t retrospectively book him. That said it would probably set a precedent that other clubs could use in favour/against retrospective action.
I’ll never understand the retrospective action bollocks me. Why can’t decisions be changed just because the ref saw them and got them wrong and why can’t yellow cards be looked at? Surely it wouldn’t take that long for them to review the dodgy decisions.

Heard that on radio this morning, what the actual fuck? Surely there has to be an ad opportunity for Specsavers in there somewhere. He should never be allowed to officiate a game again if he needs to ask the player if he removed his shirt.
And the linesmen and the fourth official, surely!

Still pathetic that players are booked for removing their shirts.
I suppose it's down to the time waiting aspect marra.

Back