Soft drink of choice?

Still Fanta from Mcdonalds was a superb hangover cure. Refuse to give them my money ever since they swapped it for f***ing Oasis.

I forgot about that it worked brilliantly throughout my student years. There is only one correct answer, sarsaparilla.

Coke, proper Coke, non of this diet, no sugar shite......

Don't drink it very often, but the kids always by me the 6 pack of glass bottles at birthdays and Christmas

Sounds like me. I don’t drink coke that often and I don’t keep it in, but I tend to over Christmas. Glass bottles does seem to make it taste better, though that may be a placebo effect.

I despise diet/light/zero drinks, and since the sugar tax they’ve changed the recipe of Ribena and Irn Bru. I have to actively hunt squash with sugar and no sweeteners most of the time, though Sainsbury’s do it.

Pepsi Max Cherry is dangerous, 2 litre bottle of that disappeared on Saturday night, but it stopped me drinking beer so did it's job.

Iron Bru extra is high on the list too.

Used to love the little bottles of villa pop (strawberry cream soda, sasperilla, even the blue one)

Irn Bru is lush like. Have Red Bull when I'm on nights or working loads of days on the trot. Couldn't drink it at 8am like you see some people doing.

2 lasses I work with all they drink is Pepsi. 1 of them literally wakes up in the morning and downs a bottle straight a way. She's huge and her teeth/insides will be liftin'. The other one bought 24 bottles last Friday. She'd been in work 3 x12 hour shifts and they'd all gone.

Haven't had soft drinks in eons, actually. Typically, it's coffee, water, fruit infused water, tea, and beer. Oh, and the occasional glass of wine when I'm feeling posh.

Back