Social Media killing our club

Mack62

Full Back
In my opinion, the power of social media has decimated the way our club has operated since SD has taken over.

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.

In my opinion, the power of social media has decimated the way our club has operated since SD has taken over.

As with JR who inherited a huge shit sandwich but had the club in a healthy position before being sacked, PP who has not had a chance to build his own squad is being hounded out by the keyboard warriors.

Discuss.

One of the worst new subjects in the history of the SMB. Well played.

Discuss.

He shouldn’t be given a chance, but will do by our clueless owner!

Discuss.
Re. Ross I take it your weren't at Lincoln and Peterborough.

Re. Parkinson I take it you haven't been to any of our games recently?

It's not the "keyboard warriors". Its anyone that watches us.

Discuss.

He’s got us 12th in league 1 with a 15% win record. But yeah, Twitter

Back