Social Distance Gigging

Personally, I think it looks a bit crap and sounds way too much fart on for an enjoyable experience but fair play to the promoters here on achieving a world first...

Canny bit of exposure for Sam Fender anarl (also a bit crap but ya kna...)

Anyone here gan, or is going to another one?

I thought it was just me. Tried listening to it but not for me, Indie Pop pap - geordie version of Travis. Fair play to the lad mind, world at his feet.

Was going to buy Jimmy Carr tickets there but the cost would even make Mackem00 shudder.

Just bought tickets for Doves next year, although I’m doubtful it’ll go ahead. I just can’t see how it’ll work in a small sweaty venue.
I’m missing gigs terribly. And especially any festivals this year.
I want to see Joanne Shaw Taylor again but she's booked to play The Riverside in Newcastle next year and it's not gonna happen, and I doubt I'd go even if it did.

Maybe this is the way forward for stadium size bands for the time being. The people who will just want to hear the music from their favourites will still pay the money even if it means watching in the rain. Those who prefer the whole crowd experience thing might not. Although Neal Peart would have to rise from his grave for me to enjoy any kind of show on a sleety February night.

Back