SoccerManager - New Joiners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there's only 5 left, the new layout is confusing. Took me a while to scout these players as well, what a waste of time!

Plenty of "top teams" available, ManU and City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Leicester. Come on give it a go some of you who haven't tried it.

I'd be interested in having another crack at it if a new league was set up. Two reasons I gave up was because they changed it and it was impossible to stop yourself going into debt and you could never sign any youth players to develop because the Charlton Manager had every fucker giving you no chance to improve.

Search for Twisted on here and ask him to send you a friend request and he can offer you a team.

Can you send an invite to Soccer Manager to "house69" member on PureFootball. Cheers

i've not played it for ages, my gold membership has almost certainly lapsed and i'll have been kicked out of all teh clubs i had.

if anyone seems a git massive trophy cabinet floating in the wear that'l be mine.

presumably anyone can now join the SMB league, it won't have a password on it. any gold member can probably take over ownership of it so if you want it exclusive someone should do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back