SoccerManager - New Joiners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managed to keep Southampton up (just)!

I see 3 unmanaged clubs went down and 1 managed (Boro) is coming up so should only be 4 unmanaged clubs in Div 1 heading into the new season. Can we get these filled? :cool:

New Season, new ambitions.

Went from winning the league to finishing like 10th :lol:

Hoping to improve this year and win a trophy, fair few players have went to the external teams be canny for some of the other teams to get some good players.

Unless the Charlton fella stock piles them all.. again.

Haven't lost a league game since the 7th December anarl. (I will now lose on Thursday)

Last edited:
New Season, new ambitions.

Went from winning the league to finishing like 10th :lol:

Hoping to improve this year and win a trophy, fair few players have went to the external teams be canny for some of the other teams to get some good players.

Unless the Charlton fella stock piles them all.. again.

Haven't lost a league game since the 7th December anarl. (I will now lose on Thursday)

I noticed a lot of players were at external clubs but I'm struggling for any sort of cash, trimmed the squad and still making a loss each week (Southampton). Managed to keep us up last season though so looking for a mid-table finish this year.

I noticed a lot of players were at external clubs but I'm struggling for any sort of cash, trimmed the squad and still making a loss each week (Southampton). Managed to keep us up last season though so looking for a mid-table finish this year.
Does anyone make money? They've made the game too hard by making it hard to get any money.

against unmanaged rochdale admittedly but still a 12-0 win with mostly reserves is canny :cool:

ronaldo with 7 goals and 4 assists :lol::lol:

Can u send me an invite. I was on before with Villa. name of Claudio Maccaroni I think.:lol:

found you, have sent you a friend request, once accepted ill offer you villa then you can pick another team if you want, unless you know who you want know in which case just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back