SoccerManager - New Joiners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant believe this is still going, has all the decent teams/players gone i take it?

@Twisted any teams left like?

any there is about 3 or so teams left in the top division. they;ve tweaked the rules alot so you can't just keep a squad of 40-50 top players so there are plenty more players to go around than at one time..

you got a team or want one? sorry, i don't remember anyones name here/there/etc, are we friends on SM already?

any there is about 3 or so teams left in the top division. they;ve tweaked the rules alot so you can't just keep a squad of 40-50 top players so there are plenty more players to go around than at one time..

you got a team or want one? sorry, i don't remember anyones name here/there/etc, are we friends on SM already?

That sounds better mate, aye we are friends in there, I used to have a team but quit cos I didn't have and couldn't get any of the decent players lol

But aye al have another crack mate, my name on there is kid billy.

What teams are left?

That sounds better mate, aye we are friends in there, I used to have a team but quit cos I didn't have and couldn't get any of the decent players lol

But aye al have another crack mate, my name on there is kid billy.

What teams are left?

mags @10
norwich @15
stoke @16

22 games in. wolves/west brom/west ham/swansea/burnley/boro look promotable from div 2 if you don't like any of the top 3....

fuck knows, ill offer you norwich then you'll be in and can explore the teams, easy to switch clubs once you're in...

Aye ok mate, cheers

@Twisted I was trying to switch clubs but couldn't figure how to do it so quit Norwich and thought I could do it that way but no joy.

Can you send me another invite please bud but fir boro. Cheers mate
Can you send me another invite please mate but for stoke, cheers bud

Last edited:
Aye ok mate, cheers

@Twisted I was trying to switch clubs but couldn't figure how to do it so quit Norwich and thought I could do it that way but no joy.

Can you send me another invite please bud but fir boro. Cheers mate
Can you send me another invite please mate but for stoke, cheers bud

@Twisted Not sure why that says stoke, Its BORO i want the invite for please mate

Why cant i find the free agent list?

Did you find it mate? It's just on the transfer search screen, little tick box for free agents rather than it's own column.

Won again last night and managed to get my defence sorted out now (skint though now) so the Great Escape might be on after all 2 points from safety now!

Did you find it mate? It's just on the transfer search screen, little tick box for free agents rather than it's own column.

Won again last night and managed to get my defence sorted out now (skint though now) so the Great Escape might be on after all 2 points from safety now!
aye a found it mate, cheers.

I done a complete overhaul of my team when i came in and hopefully i'll fight for promotion all the way.

Who's manager of Chelsea then? Go easy on me... just dragged the club out of the bottom 3!

Whoever is City... ne idea how I beat you 3-1 lol

Chelsea are gonna win the league and the manager hasn't even been on for 20 days!

The race for 4th is gonna be close, not that i think it makes any difference being in the champions league of this game.

Chelsea are gonna win the league and the manager hasn't even been on for 20 days!

The race for 4th is gonna be close, not that i think it makes any difference being in the champions league of this game.

That's me. I got very bored with the game and I'm going on holiday for a 5 weeks shortly, so Chelsea will be coming free soon......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back