SoccerManager - New Joiners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR

Striker
Hi folks,

We've had a few people asking about joining the game recently, so thought I'd post a thread to help people get setup.

First steps:

1 - Create an account at http://www.soccermanager.com

2 - Click on Friends on the top bar, then "Find Friends" in the middle of the screen that comes up

3 - Search for "t d". Then click "Add to Friends" on the guy with the Sunderland top on. Nickname is Twisted.

This will take about 3 minutes. Twisted should invite you into the game after this. But we'll keep this thread going in case you need some help.

Just added him.

Will I have to leave the club I'm already at? Decided to make an account, then realised I have one from years ago, so took over Blackpool about an hour ago, (I'll leave like to be part of an SMB league).

Just added him.

Will I have to leave the club I'm already at? Decided to make an account, then realised I have one from years ago, so took over Blackpool about an hour ago, (I'll leave like to be part of an SMB league).

No, you should be able to have a couple of different teams, as long as they are in different setups.

I used to have 3, but just have the 2 now (took Darlo to the top flight in the other setup)

No, you should be able to have a couple of different teams, as long as they are in different setups.

I used to have 3, but just have the 2 now (took Darlo to the top flight in the other setup)

Just took over Sheff United in the same league as this twisted lad.

I've just accepted a few people. if you pm me on soccermanager it would be easiest, and ask for which club you want there.

not sure if you can see which clubs are available before you join?

teams available by league position;

Bolton
Blackburn
Yeovil Town ()
Notts Forest
Div 2
Norwich, coventry, spurs, pompey, everton, pne, wolves, brum, wigan, fulham, bristol city etc newcastle arsenal.
man city in div 3 if you fancy a challenge.

scottCG has asked for arsenal already but i sent the invite to the wrong person somehow, have asked them to reject it then i will resend it to you scottCG

I've just accepted a few people. if you pm me on soccermanager it would be easiest, and ask for which club you want there.

not sure if you can see which clubs are available before you join?

teams available by league position;

Bolton
Blackburn
Yeovil Town ()
Notts Forest
Div 2
Norwich, coventry, spurs, pompey, everton, pne, wolves, brum, wigan, fulham, bristol city etc newcastle arsenal.
man city in div 3 if you fancy a challenge.

scottCG has asked for arsenal already but i sent the invite to the wrong person somehow, have asked them to reject it then i will resend it to you scottCG

Eh? I haven't asked for Arsenal? I took over Sheff United.. I'm confused. :/

Eh? I haven't asked for Arsenal? I took over Sheff United.. I'm confused. :/

oh well someone did, see i telt you its confusing!

you have sheffield united but not in the smb league, that is a different one.

take your pick from that list, not arsenal ;) and ill invite you into the smb one

oh well someone did, see i telt you its confusing!

you have sheffield united but not in the smb league, that is a different one.

take your pick from that list, not arsenal ;) and ill invite you into the smb one

Ah! Where can I see the SMB league mate?

Edit: I'll take Blackburn.

Last edited by a moderator:
done

edit: sebastien has just taken over liverpool, gyanclan asked for arsenal [not sure what his name on soccermanager is though] , scottCG at blackburn

What is this like? Footy manager sort of thing?

it's a footymanagement game where the clubs are controlled by us against each other, obviously only the english clubs are open to us, but every club in teh world is there to buy and sell to.

players get updated every 3-6 months on a rolling basis, every week a league somwhere gets done, ive been glued to it for teh last few years

Right, now I'm sorted! Anyone willing to sell me some players on the cheap? ;)

i remember when i first started, had no clue how it worked, i signed dudzek & robbie fowler for 11m for southampton thiking that was mint and within weeks they were shite :lol::lol:

Hi folks,

We've had a few people asking about joining the game recently, so thought I'd post a thread to help people get setup.

First steps:

1 - Create an account at http://www.soccermanager.com

2 - Click on Friends on the top bar, then "Find Friends" in the middle of the screen that comes up

3 - Search for "t d". Then click "Add to Friends" on the guy with the Sunderland top on. Nickname is Twisted.

This will take about 3 minutes. Twisted should invite you into the game after this. But we'll keep this thread going in case you need some help.

are you on facebook m8, i'll share this on our footy group 150members

i remember when i first started, had no clue how it worked, i signed dudzek & robbie fowler for 11m for southampton thiking that was mint and within weeks they were shite :lol::lol:

Can't make loan bids cause you haven't set them as available for loan mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back