Soccer Aid

Looking forward to it me, watch it every year like, i hope england win because that **** Piers Morgan is Assistant manager to the rest of the world team, and if that doesn't give most Englishmen, passion for the charity england side i don't no what will :lol::lol:

RoW side seems to be lacking star power compared to some recent years where they’ve had the likes of Zidane, Maradona, Romario etc. That said, Cantona, Roberto Carlos and Drogba should still be decent to watch.

Looking forward to it me, watch it every year like, i hope england win because that **** Piers Morgan is Assistant manager to the rest of the world team, and if that doesn't give most Englishmen, passion for the charity england side i don't no what will :lol::lol:
To be fair to Piers Morgan, he always brings massive amounts of attention to anything he’s involved in, so in terms of charity engagement here, that can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
Usually sell out Old Trafford at 70k capacity but it at Stamford Bridge this year so would be surprised if it didn't sell out personally.
Just a matter of time before they play it over 2 legs 1 at Tottenham and 1 at Arsenal just to maximise exposure and get 120k through the gates. It’s always been an entertaining set up,but like everything else they will oversaturate it eventually

RoW side seems to be lacking star power compared to some recent years where they’ve had the likes of Zidane, Maradona, Romario etc. That said, Cantona, Roberto Carlos and Drogba should still be decent to watch.

To be fair to Piers Morgan, despite being an utter **** he always brings massive amounts of attention to anything he’s involved in, so in terms of charity engagement here, that can only be a good thing, cuntishness aside.

That’s a a really well done intro by him on the podium! Great stuff
Yeah really was. He did an excellent job of highlighting what he was talking about and not making it about himself, which is tough to do

I’m weirdly obsessed with celebrities playing football, always end up wondering if they can play

Last edited:

Back