Sober for October.

I will never do any of the rubbish like this. Won't have people telling me not to drink.
Support local business and get more drunk in October as there'll be loads sad acts laying off the drink because they keep hearing about this rubbish

I will never do any of the rubbish like this. Won't have people telling me not to drink.
Support local business and get more drunk in October as there'll be loads sad acts laying off the drink because they keep hearing about this rubbish
That’s your opinion mate, mine is its sad as fuck that people cannot do without a drink. Imo its embarrasing. Got fuck all to do with any gimmicky crap. Heavy drinking is a mugs game.

That’s your opinion mate, mine is its sad as fuck that people cannot do without a drink. Imo its embarrasing. Got fuck all to do with any gimmicky crap. Heavy drinking is a mugs game.

I can do without a drink but I do it when it suits me. This sort of initiative only puts people on the dole. Nobody listens and they spend loads of money trying to get people to join in.

I can do without a drink but I do it when it suits me. This sort of initiative only puts people on the dole. Nobody listens and they spend loads of money trying to get people to join in.
Have to disagree mate, so everybody and their dog is telling people that they need to cut back on alcohol consumption as its one of the factors crippling the nhs and wasting resources. Especially in a&e come the weekend all over the country. Looks like i am in a minority of one so carry on hard drinkers and fuck yourselves up.

Have to disagree mate, so everybody and their dog is telling people that they need to cut back on alcohol consumption as its one of the factors crippling the nhs and wasting resources. Especially in a&e come the weekend all over the country. Looks like i am in a minority of one so carry on hard drinkers and fuck yourselves up.
No one's claimed to be a hard drinker f***ing themselves up but there's nowt wrong with enjoying a pint.

Alright Ralph.

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University!

Bet you're a right laugh down the pub.

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University!

Bet you're a right laugh down the pub.
Actually am pal, get sick of people bragging about how big drinkers they are. Fact. First ones to fuck off home, first ones to get pissed and blame some other factor and definitely the first for their arses to drop out when they are going to get lamped for being a twat. But aye people who don’t want to get hammered are boring kernts. Fuck off.

He is right tbh mind. We tie excessive drinking in with masculine values, and then wonder why the alcohol-related mortality rate is massive and people are dying of liver disease in their 50s and 60s
Thank you

Actually am pal, get sick of people bragging about how big drinkers they are. Fact. First ones to fuck off home, first ones to get pissed and blame some other factor and definitely the first for their arses to drop out when they are going to get lamped for being a twat. But aye people who don’t want to get hammered are boring kernts. Fuck off.

Thank you

You sound a bit annoyed. Have a drink a calm down.

Back