So who here has suffered the most physical pain?

I once ruptured my medical ligament during a game of 5 a side then stupidly went in goal for the last ten mins and got the ball blasted of my knee again, absolutely knacked. Darwin award incoming.
I did exactly that as well! Woke up the next morning with my knee the size of bowling ball & had to get my housemate to take me to Dryburn. Company I worked for went into admin the day later, I’d had better weeks.

Stepped out of a van ankle snapped as I slipped off kerb then other leg hit underside of van snapped tibia and fibula. Ended up getting compartment syndrome after 3rd op there was talk of losing my leg from the knee but they managed to pin it after all

Bloody hell Mate - horrific.
Hope you are ok now and no lasting issues. Only takes a few seconds for an accident.

I did today. Went digging for bottles and may mate accidently hoyed a shovel full of dirt straight into both my eyes, I yelped like I'd been mustard gassed and fell backwards over a load of smashed bottles and rocks landing on my arse in Hunwick beck. Then I stood on a friggin nail in plank trying to climb out. I love being a womble!

I did today. Went digging for bottles and may mate accidently hoyed a shovel full of dirt straight into both my eyes, I yelped like I'd been mustard gassed and fell backwards over a load of smashed bottles and rocks landing on my arse in Hunwick beck. Then I stood on a friggin nail in plank trying to climb out. I love being a womble!

My best Mate digs for bottles, well he used to.
Got some cracking finds. Never heard of it before until I met him.

My best Mate digs for bottles, well he used to.
Got some cracking finds. Never heard of it before until I met him.
I go with an old RAF mate, I introduced him to metal detecting and he showed me how to find bottles. Tell you what it's good fun and exercise, especially if the farmer chases you.

Mentioned this before but probably being bitten by a copperhead on a golf course in Atlanta.

More deadly then an adder but a long way from a black mamba (Which is essentially fatal without anti venom - 1 bite is enough to kill 80 men)

Lived to tell the tale but it was very painful.

The most painful thing is supposedly being bitten by a duck billed platypus believe it or not. Their venom has a special property that speeds up the impact on the pain receptor that makes it excruciating.

Last edited:
Had a couple of injections in my mouth to numb the pain while the dentist drilled the infected flesh/root out.

Knacked like hell and he said i shouldnt be able to feel a thing, but will give me one more injection but it will have to be in the root to make sure.

It only lasted maybe 3 seconds but fuck me was it was agonising.

Had a couple of injections in my mouth to numb the pain while the dentist drilled the infected flesh/root out.

Knacked like hell and he said i shouldnt be able to feel a thing, but will give me one more injection but it will have to be in the root to make sure.

It only lasted maybe 3 seconds but fuck me was it was agonising.

Aye, I had a wisdom tooth drilled when the anaesthetic didn't work. Was a little upsetting

I had shingles last year and it was brutal. It started off feeling like I had a really tight vest on, then I got the random pains all over like you did. I caught it while recovering from cellulitis which was also grim.
It seems to strike when you are already under stress or suffering from another illness. It's just downright nasty.

Back