So our start to the season

We have played 2 of the teams who will be top 4 imo.
People forget Oxford were tough to break down last season, an organised team who will be top 8 methinks.
Would have liked a win but no toy throwing from me, six points from the next two games would make it an excellent start
And we've got them marra. Thought that Lincoln might go the distance a bit longer mind. Not getting too carried away yet mind. Still early days, but we definitely seem to be setting a trend in the right direction.
😎

Can we have an rtg poll, to decided specifically, how many games is a start of a season?
Well I reckon six in the league so one more bump
The reactions after the Ipswich game was ridiculous and the calls for Ross’s sacking were embarrassing. Six games, with the league starting to settle down is a reasonable judgement point.

Last edited:
Well I reckon six in the league so one more bump
The reactions after the Ipswich game was ridiculous and the calls for Ross’s sacking were embarrassing. Six games, with the league starting to settle down is a reasonable judgement point.
Excactly, foxes fan at work buzzing they're third in the league ffs

Saturday will be the toughest game upto now. A point will be a very good result. Three points and a good performance could be the start of something sustainable.

Game plan should start now....by buying Maddison from Posh

Back