So it seems we have another rotten core.

A ridiculous post based on conjecture and limited info.......And which is exactly what the fans are getting from the current owners!

Unfortunately, there are many, many posts here on PF from fellow contributors that are based on the same conjecture, hearsay, limited or ”made-up” information, so to label the particular post you disagree with “ridiculous“ is a little ingenious?

Id be very surprised if Wyke was a wrong’un. Was staying in the Hilton on match day last season and he wandered up, totally unprompted and had a chat with me and my kids about the team and progress. Seemed a lovely, approachable young lad.

Exactly what I’ve heard. Just needs his left boot on the left foot and vice versa and he’d be a model professional. I honestly think if we had goals around him we’d appreciate him for what he is. He’s criticised for not being the striker we still need.

Theres a big group of the useless tossers who really dont give a flying fuck about the club, whilst the fans are in total despair. The people at the top are included in this group.
I'd imagine that we have many players who not only do not give a fuck as long as they get paid, but worse still have a history of not giving a fuck.

No due diligence done whatsoever on the character traits of these players.

Unfortunately, there are many, many posts here on PF from fellow contributors that are based on the same conjecture, hearsay, limited or ”made-up” information, so to label the particular post you disagree with “ridiculous“ is a little ingenious?

To be fair a lot of posters do post fact, that post is fake news......

Too true. Charlie did not have any time for players that did not look after themselves. Sure I read once that he had words with Jim Baxter one day when he turned up half cut/hungover. God knows what he would make of the current crop of non triers.

Apart from Robin Friday.

Leadbitter talking about little groups of players etc. Combine that with people blatantly not working hard enough ...

Fortunately a lot of the current squad are out of contract at the end of the season. On the other hand, what will this do for motivation and squad morale? Will they work hard for a new contract or are they already looking for a new club?
Each and everyone of them should be fighting for a new contract here, if they've got anything about them. None of them will play for a bigger club than Sunderland.
Not itk or anything but i was at a birthday party a couple of months ago and a current player was there! He knows my mate and told him that theres a click on the training ground

He named mcglaughlin (gk) wyke, grigg and maguire! Said they are total arseholes and very unprofessional! Was a bit shocked at the gk
Dubious

Last edited:
There’s a number of players at the moment not playing for the manager or for the shirt.

Maybe there’s something into this ‘rotten core’.

Back