So how would you rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you look at the general mood on here compared to this time last season or the season the year before (yes I fully understand that we're in League 1, now) but even the hardest critics must admit that the current 'Administration' have already achieved a hell of a lot, by actually getting people on here to post the odd 'Positive' post.
Bloody hell is that the gauge for success? A few positive posts on here :oops: they’ll get some credit from me if they get us promoted.

Fantastic crowds home/away, new seats, rid of the deadwood, connecting with the ordinary supporter, Chris Maguire, team spirit, goats, fans smiling, potential Monaco/South American influence, nee home defeats, black shorts.....Im happy like

I assume that was in reply to my question.

8/10 for me, they're doing a great job. I don't aggree with averything they did in the transfer window, but overall done great

Bloody hell is that the gauge for success? A few positive posts on here :oops: they’ll get some credit from me if they get us promoted.
Not a gauge for success, more rating the management thus far unless I am mistaken? Success can only be achieved and assessed at the end of the season imho

And the reason for the positive posts!!! A few positive results which had us up to 3rd in the league from a team which until a few games ago did not have it's 11 most capable performers available for selection and we're still waiting for Wickham, Gooch, Hume and Wyke. And a few people are enjoying going to games again. If that is not positive, I don't know what is.

3.142. Would be more if they improved the catering.;)
Seriously, I can't think of anything they have done badly wrong.
Chose a decent manager, shifted most of the deadwood, made a start on the stadium, communicated with the fanbase, re-connected with the area. Didn't buy a bunch of gutless mercenaries.
They deserve support, and we deserve success.

7/10, will revise this at the end of the season, and then again next season and the one afterwards etc.

So 10/10 give or take a couple of 1s or 2s but I'm feeling good when I think of SAFC unlike before lol. I heard Eastleigh scored a goal yesterday but their opponents scored 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back