So how would you rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

some people will give low marks for failing to peddle lee and not over ruling the gaffer when he brainfarted the armband onto george' s bicep there. I'm giving them 7.5/10. cracking job stabilising things but the team needs to do the business at the sharp end there, on the pitch ffs

some people will give low marks for failing to peddle lee and not over ruling the gaffer when he brainfarted the armband onto george' s bicep there. I'm giving them 7.5/10. cracking job stabilising things but the team needs to do the business at the sharp end there, on the pitch ffs
To a certain extent I agree but the reality is where we are now to where we were before. We were rudderless and going nowhere. At least now we have ridden ourselves of almost all of the deadwood and players and management are rowing in the right direction. No one will take us for mugs any more and although the players we have might not cut the mustard in a higher league they want to be here and I am confident they can hold their own in this division and give us hope.

To a certain extent I agree but the reality is where we are now to where we were before. We were rudderless and going nowhere. At least now we have ridden ourselves of almost all of the deadwood and players and management are rowing in the right direction. No one will take us for mugs any more and although the players we have might not cut the mustard in a higher league they want to be here and I am confident they can hold their own in this division and give us hope.
amen to that mate.

What? They haven’t achieved anything yet ffs.
If you look at the general mood on here compared to this time last season or the season the year before (yes I fully understand that we're in League 1, now) but even the hardest critics must admit that the current 'Administration' have already achieved a hell of a lot, by actually getting people on here to post the odd 'Positive' post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back