So are Mackems only from Sunderland

safcrob

Winger
and every other place is geordie town like? well everywhere else you go its all geordie, south shields (geordies) washington (geordies) durham (geordies) err the boldons (geordies) where else oh yes houghton and hetton (geordies)

and every other place is geordie town like? well everywhere else you go its all geordie, south shields (geordies) washington (geordies) durham (geordies) err the boldons (geordies) where else oh yes houghton and hetton (geordies)
What a bizarre semi coherent brain puke.

Nah its just a made up title.....like geordie

Designed to split football allegiances.

The reality is people from outside of newcastle want to associate themselves with the place by calling themselves geordies.......when they arent!

Sheels is Sandies

Washington is Weshies

Durham are either posh folk or pit yakers

Boldon is wannabe Cleading types

Houghton and Hetton are rednecks

But who the fuck am I to judge?

Gateshead is Heeders

There should be more than just geordies and mackems to describe the north east communities.

Those two titles are far too restrictive and doesnt reflect the diverse nature of the north east

Last edited:
Nah its just a made up title.....like geordie

Designed to split football allegiances.

The reality is people from outside of newcastle want to associate themselves with the place by calling themselves geordies.......when they arent!

Gateshead is Heeders

There should be more than just geordies and mackems to describe the north east communities.

Those two titles are far too restrictive and doesnt reflect the diverse nature of the north east

First time I've ever heard this.

Absolute nonsense, I’ve worked all over the UK, on hearing my accent I get the question of which team I support and then when I’ve answered I get the response, so you’re a Mackem then.

I got asked was I a Mackem by a Blackburn fan when I visited by mam last week.

I said "no I'm from Accrington , the same as you" :)

Back