So, 3/4 in Hospital with Covid are unjabbed!

I'm starting to think this too.

They'll get their immunity from catching it. Which has magnitudes higher risks than if everything anyone ever claimed about the vaccine was even true.
It depends upon the age ranges and underlying factors. Personally if I haven't had this after all this time I'd question even calling it a pandemic, it does not help that the vast majority need to be told they have it. Crackers.

It depends upon the age ranges and underlying factors. Personally if I haven't had this after all this time I'd question even calling it a pandemic, it does not help that the vast majority need to be told they have it. Crackers.
I don't like to wish unwell on people but I really hope you get some karma for this shit

I see @SAFCOldie has been running the @Peston and @ITVnews twitter accounts today.
What's that about like? All I know is my town of 120k has had 5 deaths since the middle of March, despite being totally back to normal for over a montb🤷‍♂️ I'd also like explaining how India had a couple of weeks of turmoil, remember our tele boxes telling us that...all cleared up weeks back despite only 2 per cent vaccinated 🤷‍♂️
Tell that to my otherwise healthy 45 year old sister in law in ICU.

I have no idea how you get away with posting your shit but I really hope it comes back to bite you on the arse you utter fcw
I'm sorry to hear about your SIL. I really am bui my shit is an accurate description.

Last edited:
What's that about like? All I know is my town of 120k has had 5 deaths since the middle of March, despite being totally back to normal for over a montb🤷‍♂️ I'd also like explaining how India had a couple of weeks of turmoil, remember our tele boxes telling us that...all cleared up weeks back despite only 2 per cent vaccinated 🤷‍♂️

I'm sorry to hear about your SIL. I really am bui my shit is an accurate description.
**** Off

He didn't. I'm just trying to gain some insight into his incredible thought process.

Covid for the majority has mild to moderate symptoms.
I’d love to know the thought process of those double jabbed that are still shit scared to live life.

There’s going to be some right melt downs if the latest news is true.

Should be quite interesting though.
I was going to leave this sub forum for a while, I’ve changed my mind, it’s a new beginning.

Back