So, 3/4 in Hospital with Covid are unjabbed!

I know they do but if you’re looking at Covid deaths 47% is quite a significant number.

The finest.

We know over 80's make up the majority of deaths most years
In 2018 over 80's accounted for 56% of the deaths in the England and Wales.
in 2019 it was 72%.
47% of Covid deaths is not surprising at all really.
If you want to compare it to other respiratory illness, over 80's accounted for 46% of influenza deaths in 2019.

Last edited:

We know over 80's make up the majority of deaths most years
In 2018 over 80's accounted for 56% of the deaths in the England and Wales.
in 2019 it was 72%.
47% of Covid deaths is not surprising at all really.
If you want to compare it to other respiratory illness, over 80's accounted for 46% of influenza deaths in 2019.

What you are saying from my perspective is Covid isn’t really any different to the norm.

I suppose you’ve got a spin on what you have said, well I hope you have as everyone by now should know who it effects the most.

What you are saying from my perspective is Covid isn’t really any different to the norm.

I suppose you’ve got a spin on what you have said, well I hope you have as everyone by now should know who it effects the most.
%ages only work if it’s the same baseline. The fact is even with an unprecedented lockdown and vaccine program Covid has managed to kill way more people than any other respiratory illness and severely hampered the health service

The numbers involved have been far higher.
%ages only work if it’s the same baseline. The fact is even with an unprecedented lockdown and vaccine program Covid has managed to kill way more people than any other respiratory illness and severely hampered the health service
Or this if I was eloquent.

Last edited:

Beyond repair in my opinion.
Vaccines have allowed freedoms but we’ve totally fucked those that will need the NHS most.

Big up to the science.
The numbers involved have been far higher.

Or this if I was eloquent.

The numbers of those requiring NHS treatment are way higher.

Is that eloquent?

Last edited:
How about being under 50 and unvaccinated?

I quite like facts.
I’d like to know, I’ve not looked it up myself it must be pretty high I’d imagine.
You’re 6 times more likely to die than if you’ve been vaccinated. I know you’ll want more detailed numbers in a vain attempt to prove your point but there is no point trying to convince you as others have clearly pointed out the benefits of vaccination to you multiple times but you’re using this guise of stupidity to validate not getting it.

You’re 6 times more likely to die than if you’ve been vaccinated. I know you’ll want more detailed numbers in a vain attempt to prove your point but there is no point trying to convince you as others have clearly pointed out the benefits of vaccination to you multiple times but you’re using this guise of stupidity to validate not getting it.

6 times more likely than what?
What’s the benchmark.

The percentage of unvaccinated people under 50 who died with covid in the last few weeks is 6 times higher than the percentage of vaccinated people in the same age group who died. How’s that so difficult for you to understand?

Over 130,000, what percentage have been under 50?

You’ve not answered the initial question you told me what’s happened in the last few weeks.

Back